Monday, June 24, 2013

My Accessing Value Story

About 12 weeks ago, I was living in California and being evicted. I did not have a job or any money. I was living day to day because my Son, who was a Navy Corpsman at the time would moneygram me what I needed to keep the utilities on. I was also living next door to some very dense energy people who were messing with me and the property on a daily basis.

I know that I am eternal essence absent limits and I am capable of manifesting as Creator. So, I got my game face on, stood in my power and intended an energetic, rather than  monetary exchange for housing. I spend a lot of time in the Removing The Shackles Skype room and was sharing my dilemma with my Soul Family there.

I got a personal message from a Sister, she told me that she had a place in Ohio, that she and her roomate were looking for a heart connection. I was told there was a beautiful home on a large piece of property, room and board was included in exchange for being a live in caregiver/companion to an 80 year old angel with second stage Alzheimers. I asked for the address and google mapped it. What I saw took my breath away. The universe had responded to my intention within 48 hours.

The next thing I had to accomplish was transportation. I owned a Honda Accord and also have 3 amazing 4 legged Canine kids. Making the 2400 mile journey in the Honda was out of the question. I looked into U-haul, but was totally against transporting them in the cargo hold and the cab was not large enough. I decided to trade my Honda for an SUV. I was enroute to Los Angeles to trade for a Nissan Pathfinder. I seized the motor on the 5 Freeway. It took me all night to secure a ride from the San Fernando Valley 100 miles North back to Bakersfield.

Talk about stuck! Eeeegads!!!!! I started pondering my situation and looking around for items I had of value. I had an 18k gold solitaire diamond ring I had paid 295.00 for on eBay 2 years ago and a 32" LCD TV with a stand. Once again, I stood in my power as a Creator BEing and stated my intention to trade these things for an SUV. Next stop, Craigslist. It took 2 weeks to find someone willing to trade, but I found one. I traded for a 1997 Ford Explorer XLT with only 120,000 miles. Turns out that the truck was 40,000 miles under mileage for the year.

I packed my mutts and my property up and departed the west coast on an adventure, starting a brand new chapter of my life. Every single monetary requirement to get me to Ohio was provided. I have now been here 8 weeks. I received MUCH MORE than I had intended. This situation was custom designed by the universe just for me.

To give you an example, I am NOT a morning person (gross understatement) Frank does not roll out of bed until at least noon. I thought how nice it would be to live on 10+ acres, someplace where nature flourished, Oh, wouldn't mind living in a log cabin. Mind you THESE WERE ONLY THOUGHTS, not spoken words of intention. I received 12+ acres of pristine wooded acres, a stocked pond I can fish in and a log cabin built entirely by Frank. He is a retired Master Carpenter.

Frank is open-minded, as in believes in UFO's, an animal lover, easy going, big hearted, kind, considerate with a wicked sense of humor (my kind of guy). Every financial worry has vanished without a trace. All my needs down to the gas in the car are included and I receive a 300.00 monthly stipend for whatever else I personally want (clothes etc.). I can not fathom life BEing any better than it is.

If I can DO this, absolutely ANYONE can. I am writing a follow-up article that is going to be something like "Dummies Guide to Manifestation" I am at times the biggest, most mule headed "Dummy" on earth =) Stay tuned.........

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Kathy! What a wonderful example of manifestation. I love how some of the things that were only thoughts and not spoken intentions came into being. That has happened to me too. Thank you for sharing your experience with us all!

    Jodie Newell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sister, you are DOing great things, and helping others to realise that we DO always manifest our own reality is a powerful aid, especially now as we are seeing our thoughts materialize more and more rapidly. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. BE a DO'er of the Word... That's Your Word - Creator Word - With Intent... Don't forget to add a lot of EMOTION! LOL Love the story Kathy and looking forward to seeing you on July 13!
    http://angellucci.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/the-one-people-lets-pull-together-tour-with-angel-lucci-18-states-central-and-eastern-u-s-update-24-june-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome DO'ing sister! I'm also moving house in about 3 weeks to mountains. This has been planned for 6 months though. I have no job since a couple of months bit been busy translating OPPT-IUV material for my country. Im getting unemployment money and helped some peoples so allowing the flod really works..

    I have tons of confirmation that Im right on sträck.

    Inlakesh

    Oliver

    ReplyDelete