Friday, June 14, 2013

From the perspective of Contrast

I have felt the emotions of the Contrast, Powers That Be, Cabal, Illuminati, pick a name, they all refer to the embodied eternal essence that has played this Superbowl of consciousness with us all.

I know a bit of history about how they came to be as they are because of the awesome work of David Wilcock and his Financial Tyranny piece. He took his information from this site http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/ 
As David said, the information is compelling, that my friends, is an understatement.

The One People cry out for justice, many would beat the Cabal to death and drag their bodies through the streets as they did Ghadaffi in Libya. Is this REALLY justice?

Once you understand how and why they came to be as they are you are compelled to feel some kind of empathy, compassion, pity, understanding. Is killing or imprisonment the answer, or is Love? Absolute Data, is all of the information, not one piece missing. I think many are unaware of this vital information and I also believe it is just as vital for all of us to have our awareness raised regarding it.

If thought creates, thoughts of anger manifest more anger, you get the picture. I KNOW, can feel the emotions of the contrast as well as I feel my own. Few of us have ever felt terror so deep. Fear of death if they defect, fear of death if they surrender. What do they have to lose? 

When you change the way you see things, The things you see change. It is up to us, the awakened, to begin the healing of this rift between the contrast and the light. 

Please take the time to read Svali's words, either at the blog above or in Chapter II of Financial Tyranny. Everything can change at the speed of heart with Love, Forgiveness, Compassion and Understanding. My idea of justice? Taking their ill gotten gains and leveling the field. Give them a hairy eyeball and a chance, to live a life absent fear and limitation like the rest of us.


3 comments:

  1. When I first learned of the Treason against the people I was without words. Fear encompassed my soul. I came to a realization that this wickedness was deeply entrenched and it was everywhere. Then came the OPPT, and my mainstream fundamental Pastoral experience began to change as well. I put to use Courtesy Notices and mailed off invoices, but in my heart I have felt a mixed message. If I take this task to completion and file with UCC, then I am placing a burden upon my contrast brother who will also come out of the darkness one day.

    I have to ask myself. If we are all brothers and sisters (eternal essense with the Creator (Source)), then should I continue this or just let it go. My heart seeks to see everyone as "equal". I can not carry the same hate, anger, rage, and lack of forgiveness as the contrast does, how else will they see the error of their ways unless we "BE and DO" as the example to light their way? I elect to forgive and direct my energy at sending light to all dark places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Pastor- I understand your conundrum. I too am faced with this. I chose to send out the invoices as karma has a way of 'coming around'. What ye do to the least of my creations ye do to me".....scripture?
      that said- it was done to you, to me to hundreds of millions. Our CN and invoices are a drop in a vast sea. Nevertheless, it is felt in the heavens.
      I send out my notices with Love and approach it as a cycle that goes around to meet its own creator. then it is done.
      Will I UCC it?
      I will not have to. The Invoices are the message. By the time I file my UCC (which I understand has been closed nationally/internationally) so will have to be done by state... the action is unnecessary but DOable.
      The lesson is learned or the seed planted. All is changing exponentially.
      therefore I forgive as I am given.
      Did Jesus cast his stone when he went on trial not once but thrice and was acquitted each time. It was not even his peers that sentenced him but the local church trolls, bent on his extermination as HE was a threat to the traditional establishment. Did he take revenge? He didn't have to. It was Hs contract to fulfill.
      What is yours?
      I know mine.
      In peace and love
      Reverend Storm

      Delete